Roxio Enhanced Picture Settings.

Vaughn Whiskey

Question

I been playing around with the "Enhanced Picture" settings and can never get it right.

default works perfect for darker levels in Black Ops, but is to bright for daylight levels.

So i try to darken it but then it looks like garbage.

So my question is "What Do You Use?" or is their a best setting post out there?

13 answers to this question

I been playing around with the "Enhanced Picture" settings and can never get it right.

default works perfect for darker levels in Black Ops, but is to bright for daylight levels.

So i try to darken it but then it looks like garbage.

So my question is "What Do You Use?" or is their a best setting post out there?

like look how white it is, and it is on default.

364183239.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1312472981&Signature=xTShnx1dIeCGwB%2FJv%2B0YvGW097w%3D

That's odd I use default and mine works perfect have you tried to use third-party software like virtual dub there is a great tutorial here http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/76005-roxio-game-capture-virtualdub-video-tutorial/page__gopid__381900#entry381900 although it drops frames but just use it to try and see if it has the same problem if it does then PM me if it doesnt pm me lol I will help you from there.

That's odd I use default and mine works perfect have you tried to use third-party software like virtual dub there is a great tutorial here http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/76005-roxio-game-capture-virtualdub-video-tutorial/page__gopid__381900#entry381900 although it drops frames but just use it to try and see if it has the same problem if it does then PM me if it doesnt pm me lol I will help you from there.

yeah i understand that but 1st i need to be able to half decent looking video to edit.

look at this garbo

364196417.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1312474208&Signature=ntJmfL0ykv979s0TfDAS3mdKV8k%3D

can't see anything.

this is my settings

364198899.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1312474439&Signature=irQsbKFvu2UszCqi4iq40U8nqro%3D

like look how white it is, and it is on default.

364183239.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1312472981&Signature=xTShnx1dIeCGwB%2FJv%2B0YvGW097w%3D

Hello 'Vaughn Whiskey,

Unfortunately your problem is hardware.

My RGC came perfect state. After 2 months she had the same problem as yours.

Y0fAo.png

71Y7j.png

Gama is very very white ...

the problem is one of the three oscilators crystals. Unfortunately I can not find the correct frequency crystal to buy.

Only trading for another new unit or use the warranty.

Claudio

Hello 'Vaughn Whiskey,

Y0fAo.png

71Y7j.png

the problem is one of the three oscilators crystals. Unfortunately I can not find the correct frequency crystal to buy.

Claudio

thank you, what are the steps of a getting a replacement and so forth?

Hello 'Vaughn Whiskey,

Claudio

I called support and they are telling me i have to supply all my computer info to ensure it is the cap card and no my computer. I know it isn't my computer.

I called support and they are telling me i have to supply all my computer info to ensure it is the cap card and no my computer. I know it isn't my computer.

1 - Download SPECCY software, run it and take a screenshot of your DESKTOP /NETBOOK specs.

2 - Go to Windows update and update all. Print screen after this and send to SUPPORT

3 - Go to Device Manager and print screen too. Its prove all work, included ROXIO GAME CAPTURE hardware.

4 - Open your RGC software, make 3 videos (1 minute only) in all extension (AVI, DIVX and WMV) upload to www.multiupload.com and send links to SUPPORT.

In my mind its all necessary to Roxio Support.

Any questions, reply.

Claudio

1 - Download SPECCY software, run it and take a screenshot of your DESKTOP /NETBOOK specs.

2 - Go to Windows update and update all. Print screen after this and send to SUPPORT

3 - Go to Device Manager and print screen too. Its prove all work, included ROXIO GAME CAPTURE hardware.

4 - Open your RGC software, make 3 videos (1 minute only) in all extension (AVI, DIVX and WMV) upload to www.multiupload.com and send links to SUPPORT.

In my mind its all necessary to Roxio Support.

Any questions, reply.

Claudio

holy hell that is alot of work. I think i will just junk it and move on

So i spent 2 and a half hours in Sony Vegas playing around with white balance and whatnot

and i think i have sorted the basics out, i still get alot of white in snow levels (which makes sense...snow is white) but it seems to be alright for now

i was able to supply Roxio support with my computer details and they are escalating it to higher department.

Archived