• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Help With Display Settings

smith55031

Question

I just got my roxio game cap and everytime i click on the capture it brings up an error and says that i dont meet the system requirement it tells me to change the screen to 1024 X 768 and color to 16bit or higher i have a 32 inch monitor and have a hdmi cable from my tower to my tv. If i try to change the monitor settings then the screen is real small my setting now are..1280X720. Someone please help

3 answers to this question

I just got my roxio game cap and everytime i click on the capture it brings up an error and says that i dont meet the system requirement it tells me to change the screen to 1024 X 768 and color to 16bit or higher i have a 32 inch monitor and have a hdmi cable from my tower to my tv. If i try to change the monitor settings then the screen is real small my setting now are..1280X720. Someone please help

Hi smith55031

Try 1280x1024. If cannot (probably your have HDTV READY ) use 1360x768. the only problem is no pinned windows in Videowave (Software edito from RGC) but work normal.

lnJ5u.jpg

HuDiw.jpg

a6r5Q.jpg

Claudio

Yea i tried that it just makes my computer act glitchy and then roxio runs so slow it always freezes

Hi smith55031,

Try edit with Windows Live Movie Maker, its a free and microsoft software. For output create a personalized profile and use high quality.

good for Youtube.

Claudio

Archived