Sign in to follow this  
Mhurdle127

How To Use Track Art On Lp To Cd Converter

Question

After several years of having the program, I am finally getting around to using my Easy Media Creator 9 to convert my LP's to CD's. The problem I am running into is how to add the album cover in as an Audio Tag so it will display when the finished CD is played. I click on the "Browse" button next to the box that shows "Not specified" and open the album cover (jpg file)from my desktop and click ok, and it shows up, but as soon as I press Done and then go back, the art has disappeared! What I really would like to do is specify the track art just once (I guess you would call that "album art"), but don't know how this is done either. Can someone please help me? Thank you.

1 answer to this question

After several years of having the program, I am finally getting around to using my Easy Media Creator 9 to convert my LP's to CD's. The problem I am running into is how to add the album cover in as an Audio Tag so it will display when the finished CD is played. I click on the "Browse" button next to the box that shows "Not specified" and open the album cover (jpg file)from my desktop and click ok, and it shows up, but as soon as I press Done and then go back, the art has disappeared! What I really would like to do is specify the track art just once (I guess you would call that "album art"), but don't know how this is done either. Can someone please help me? Thank you.

Where do you want to have the album art show up? On the disc or in the program somewhere?