Roxio Won't Start.

Lawson

Question

I have been recording clips/gameplay for quite some time but for some reason, from now on, when ever I try to run Roxio Game Capture I get this screen. It doesn't do anything after that and if I even try and minimise or close the progam no matter how long I wait it just says "Not Responding" after I click anything on the transparant screen(Image below)

unledpyh.png

Im not sure why I am experiencing this problem. I have re-installed the software and I have looked around for other fixes and I still haven't found any useful "fixes". I tried going through my registrys and looking at the folder called 'Zones' and there isnt any extra folders, just the numbers.

I am clueless to why my software has suddenly stopped working.

Any methods of resolving the problem wouldn't go amiss.

Many thanks,

Lawson.

2 answers to this question

I have been recording clips/gameplay for quite some time but for some reason, from now on, when ever I try to run Roxio Game Capture I get this screen. It doesn't do anything after that and if I even try and minimise or close the progam no matter how long I wait it just says "Not Responding" after I click anything on the transparant screen(Image below)

unledpyh.png

Im not sure why I am experiencing this problem. I have re-installed the software and I have looked around for other fixes and I still haven't found any useful "fixes". I tried going through my registrys and looking at the folder called 'Zones' and there isnt any extra folders, just the numbers.

I am clueless to why my software has suddenly stopped working.

Any methods of resolving the problem wouldn't go amiss.

Many thanks,

Lawson.

Hello Lawson,

Try disable DEP in your PC

Claudio

Archived