• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave Software

BuckWild

Question

Hi....does anyone know what version the VideoWave software is that comes with the capture device? I looked under help/about and no luck...

Are there any book out there that will teach me how to use this software? Any online guides...I'll even go for someway to get to the Help file, where I could email it to myself and print it out!

Thanks in advance!

6 answers to this question

Hi....does anyone know what version the VideoWave software is that comes with the capture device? I looked under help/about and no luck...

Are there any book out there that will teach me how to use this software? Any online guides...I'll even go for someway to get to the Help file, where I could email it to myself and print it out!

Thanks in advance!

Under Help/About it should list the version and build number.

Nice links ogdens.

The only downside is PAN and ZOOM feature. Its no way MANUAL option, avoided some videos to get the correct aspect ratio.

Claudio

Thanks in advance!

Online guides http://www.roxio.com/enu/support/gamecapture/default.html

Archived