Mhurdle127

Windows 7 and EMC 9

My Windows 7 machine just this week got upgraded to SP1 and since that time, I've had the need to reinstall Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite, but it simply won't install. Has anyone else had success in installing this software in the Win7SP1 environment? Which versions of Roxio are compatible with Win7 SP1?

My Windows 7 machine just this week got upgraded to SP1 and since that time, I've had the need to reinstall Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite, but it simply won't install. Has anyone else had success in installing this software in the Win7SP1 environment? Which versions of Roxio are compatible with Win7 SP1?

EMC 9 is not compatible with W7. Only Roxio Creator 2010 and 2011 are compatible with W7.

Why on earth would anyone install an app before upgrading the OS?????

A format C: wipes it out anyway

that is right. Windows 7 doesn't support EMC9 even if you upgraded to SP1. have you tried installing it before you upgrade your OS? for more information about Roxio products available for Windows 7, check this page: http://kb.roxio.com/...ontent/000075GN

Hasn't school started for you yet?

EMC 9 is not compatible with W7. Only Roxio Creator 2010 and 2011 are compatible with W7.

Thanks alot. I'm currently using EMC 9 and w7,noticing its not properly running. I better change the OS. Thanks! 1.gif

Thanks alot. I'm currently using EMC 9 and w7,noticing its not properly running. I better change the OS. Thanks! 1.gif

Just update the Roxio to Creator 2010/11.

I thought that you had a MAC, or was the post in the MAC forums another useless post?