• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cineplayerbd Is Useless

pycckii

Question

After installing CineplayerBD, I discovered that it would not allow me to use my mouse. It would not allow me to use an external monitor. When I unplugged the external monitor, it would only play the preview crap and would not play the movie on a BD. Customer service is a waste of time. All you get are automated email responses. There is no way to get live support. If you try to get a refund, they send you on a wild goose chase looking for a "request a refund" link that doesn't exist. Several years ago I bought and updated roxio easy CD creator and it was great. What the hell happened to this company????????? (After seeing this posted on the board, I see that they have embedded an adver to make a profit off my comment. What a-****s)

2 answers to this question

After installing CineplayerBD, I discovered that it would not allow me to use my mouse. It would not allow me to use an external monitor. When I unplugged the external monitor, it would only play the preview crap and would not play the movie on a BD. Customer service is a waste of time. All you get are automated email responses. There is no way to get live support. If you try to get a refund, they send you on a wild goose chase looking for a "request a refund" link that doesn't exist. Several years ago I bought and updated roxio easy CD creator and it was great. What the hell happened to this company????????? (After seeing this posted on the board, I see that they have embedded an adver to make a profit off my comment. What a-****s)

It seems like you are too upset to accept any suggestions -- like reading about BR and BR capable TVs and connections.

FYI -BR DVDs do not allow the use of a mouse in the traditional way but there are controls available. I have no problem playing BR movies on my TV.

Here is the refund policy with the link to get your refund.

I don't know what "wild goose chase" you refer to re. a refund. It is easily found: refund link

After seeing this posted on the board, I see that they have embedded an adver to make a profit off my comment. What a-****s

What embedded advert? I don't see any in your post.

Now that you have finished your rant perhaps yoy could tell us exactly what you problem is. Start by telling us what software package you have!

You are just too fast for me, Steve!

Archived