Capture Error

Gamecap

Question

I connected all the cables to the device and I started up the software and clicked capture. On the capture screen I got a blury screen in the Preview Section and it was set to Pal-B which is the setting of my tv so I changed it to NTCS M and I got a perfect picture and it was very clear, When I clicked capture I got capturing then when I stoped capturing it gave me the following error message about the 10 seconds after stoping. This is the message I got "Unknown Capture Error" this was the outcome of trying to capture while it was set to NTSC and PAL.

4 answers to this question

I connected all the cables to the device and I started up the software and clicked capture. On the capture screen I got a blury screen in the Preview Section and it was set to Pal-B which is the setting of my tv so I changed it to NTCS M and I got a perfect picture and it was very clear, When I clicked capture I got capturing then when I stoped capturing it gave me the following error message about the 10 seconds after stoping. This is the message I got "Unknown Capture Error" this was the outcome of trying to capture while it was set to NTSC and PAL.

Hi Gamecap,

Try this tutorial.

Roxio capture software has some bugs and not full access to the driver.

So I suggest using the tutorial above, AMARECTV have 100% compatibility with the RGC

Test and reply.

Claudio

Archived