TechGeniusHD

(Xbox 360) Audio And Video Distorted

Question

I have recently bought the Roxio and I set it up today. Well my computer is fully updated and I checked and then I installed the Roxio program like it says to but then once I am on the program and I click the "Start Recording" it takes awhile before the preview screen even shows what is going on. Then on the on the preview screen it is choppy and distorted and the sound doesn't go right. Then once I click "Stop Recording" it takes a really long time to stop the video. Then I click on the video and watch it and my Audio doesn't match my gameplay and my gameplay is distorted. If any knows how to fix this please let me know.

3 answers to this question

I have recently bought the Roxio and I set it up today. Well my computer is fully updated and I checked and then I installed the Roxio program like it says to but then once I am on the program and I click the "Start Recording" it takes awhile before the preview screen even shows what is going on. Then on the on the preview screen it is choppy and distorted and the sound doesn't go right. Then once I click "Stop Recording" it takes a really long time to stop the video. Then I click on the video and watch it and my Audio doesn't match my gameplay and my gameplay is distorted. If any knows how to fix this please let me know.

Hi TechGeniusHD,

Try this tutorial.

Probably work like a charm to you.

Test and reply.

Claudio

Edited by Cauptain