• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
XxRorSchach07xX

Audio And Video Not Sync Together :)

Question

Hi i recently just purchased RGC and i was so excited needless to say it's not working out great for me...my computer meets all the system requirements. But for some reason when i go to capture a game and then play it back the audio doesnt sync and the video seems to be playing alot faster than usual. like someone is fast forwarding it or something. I have another program called powerdirector 9 and it lags alot too when i create a video. So is it my computer or what cause ive even downloaded a PC cleaner to try and help and nothing is working. Any idea's??? if so reply back or feel free to email me plz spl1nt3r777@yahoo.com...thanks :)

1 answer to this question

Hi i recently just purchased RGC and i was so excited needless to say it's not working out great for me...my computer meets all the system requirements. But for some reason when i go to capture a game and then play it back the audio doesnt sync and the video seems to be playing alot faster than usual. like someone is fast forwarding it or something. I have another program called powerdirector 9 and it lags alot too when i create a video. So is it my computer or what cause ive even downloaded a PC cleaner to try and help and nothing is working. Any idea's??? if so reply back or feel free to email me plz spl1nt3r777@yahoo.com...thanks :)

Hello XxRorSchach07xX,

Reading all post, I can only say that it is a normal problem. :lol:

To solve this, I suggest using one of my tutorials.

I prefer the AmarecTV. But test Virtualdub before and next the others.

Tutorial 1: AMARECTV

Tutorial 2: VIRTUALDUB

Tutorial 3: VH CAPTURE

Claudio