• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Download Video For Imac

greatest paka

Question

Upon my request Roxio had produced a copy of my video and emailed it to me with instructions on how to download. The download was successful however I'm only hearing the sound track (audio portion) and seeing NO picture (the screen is black). I use the Mac OS X operating system, version 10.5.8 with Quick Time Player. I've also installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player (OS X).

I downloaded a different requested video from Roxio several weeks ago and it worked.....what's wrong now??

Thanks for your prompt response.......E. Reader

1 answer to this question

Upon my request Roxio had produced a copy of my video and emailed it to me with instructions on how to download. The download was successful however I'm only hearing the sound track (audio portion) and seeing NO picture (the screen is black). I use the Mac OS X operating system, version 10.5.8 with Quick Time Player. I've also installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player (OS X).

I downloaded a different requested video from Roxio several weeks ago and it worked.....what's wrong now??

Thanks for your prompt response.......E. Reader

Sometimes that happens and no one knows why. Download the PhotoShow to your desktop PhotoShow application, convert it to a format of your choice and use another program on your computer to burn it to a disc. Do you have Toast?

Archived