Sign in to follow this  
tommyh1122

Black & White Picture - Xbox

Question

Hello,

My son just purchased the Roxio Game Capture and we are having problems getting it to work properly. We have the Game Capture connected to the TV with the correct Video In/Out plugs. Our XBox only has the standard connection on the XBox side and the 3 Video Out connections. We do not have a switch to pick between HD or Standard on the cables. The XBox only shows Black & White on both the TV and on the Game Capture software display. Also on the Game Capture software display there is flickering. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Thank you

Michael

2 answers to this question

Hm...I think I know whats wrong, yet i don't know how to explain it right. Last week my brother and I used the standard Yellow, Red, and White AV wires, and it showed up Black/White when we capped stuff on my pc, yet not on my Ps3. I bought the Composite wires this past Wednesday, no it doesn't show up black and white, full color. Did that help any?!

Hello,

My son just purchased the Roxio Game Capture and we are having problems getting it to work properly. We have the Game Capture connected to the TV with the correct Video In/Out plugs. Our XBox only has the standard connection on the XBox side and the 3 Video Out connections. We do not have a switch to pick between HD or Standard on the cables. The XBox only shows Black & White on both the TV and on the Game Capture software display. Also on the Game Capture software display there is flickering. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Thank you

Michael

You need to get the "XBox 360 HD/AV Component Cable". This will have a green, blue, and red cable. As well as a white & red for audio.