• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Smartsound

rojnr

Question

5 answers to this question

Is anyone having difficulty adding smartSound to PhotoShow SlideShow?

I don''t believe that is possible. You can use the audio files that are provided in PhotoShow from Triple Scoop Music or use mp3 files that you own. Technically you don't OWN the music in Smart Sounds.

I don't have any inside knowledge of that.

I have smartSound CD's that have purchased and used them with Roxio 2011.

You know, I was going to add that but forgot. You do own some of the Music.

Are you using the same procedure? I don't know anyione else doing it. Have you tried (as a test) using a different mp3 files or one of the built in audio files?

Photo Show should NOT have changed when you installed Creator 2012. What PhotoShow build number do you have? Creator 2012 seems to look to see if you have the Premium Membership on your computer and uses that in the tabs. If you did not have the Premium Membership, I believe that it just lists the Slide Show Assistant in its place.

Yes, I have the premium membership. The only option offered for background music is Triple Scoop Music. I have selected from this offering and it works. From the advertising on Roxio 2012, I thought I would be able to add background to my slide shows from my smartSound collection. I am unable to get to my smartSound collection from the "music and photos" tab in PhotoShow.

Yes, I have the premium membership. The only option offered for background music is Triple Scoop Music. I have selected from this offering and it works. From the advertising on Roxio 2012, I thought I would be able to add background to my slide shows from my smartSound collection. I am unable to get to my smartSound collection from the "music and photos" tab in PhotoShow.

Please explain what I bolded. Do you not see what I see in the image below?

post-58-068542900 1315228639.jpg

Do you have the music you want on your hard drive or are you trying to get them from the discs? What happens if you rip some of the music to a folder on your computer as mp3 files? Can you use them now as "owned" mp3 files?

Archived