• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Ripper

The application Toast Titanium quit unexpectedly.

Question

Whenever i quit Toast (Toast>Quit or command Q) i get this error.

usernotificationcenterscreensnapz001xw3.jpg

Apart from this all is fine any ideas?

Im running OS10.4.7, 768MB, G4 Sawtooth.

:)

Edited by Ripper

5 answers to this question

I'm not sure about the cause. I have a different application that always does this when I quit it. I suggest cleaning system caches (MacJanitor or similar app) and trashing the com.roxio.Toast.plist file in your User Library Preferences folder. When you trash that file you'll get the Toast set up windows again when you start up Toast, but your registration info is remembered.

Hmmm, this is stange, i was using a G4 Sawtooth AGP mac, but i just bought a G5 2.7 Dual, installed 10.4.7 and i have the same problem, does anyone else get the same error?

Thanks all

Edited by Ripper

Hmmm, this is stange, i was using a G4 Sawtooth AGP mac, but i just bought a G5 2.7 Dual, installed 10.4.7 and i have the same problem, does anyone else get the same error?

Thanks all

Is this happening when you first open Toast and before trying to do anything with Toast? If so, do you have any Firewire devices connected other than hard drives? Try removing any Firewire devices and then open Toast. Does that work?

Is this happening when you first open Toast and before trying to do anything with Toast? If so, do you have any Firewire devices connected other than hard drives? Try removing any Firewire devices and then open Toast. Does that work?

No firewire devices of any kind, it happens when i quit, if i just open and close Toast its fine, i can burn cd/dvd's no problem, just after that i get there error.

Edited by Ripper