• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Upload To You Tube

Kat Nap

Question

I have uploaded to You Tube before but this time I had a problem downloading it in to an mp4, they wanted me to buy a quick time movie pro version. I did not have the before. Is ther e a quicker way to upload a roxio photoshow to You Tube becaseu I can't figure it out?

1 answer to this question

I have uploaded to You Tube before but this time I had a problem downloading it in to an mp4, they wanted me to buy a quick time movie pro version. I did not have the before. Is ther e a quicker way to upload a roxio photoshow to You Tube becaseu I can't figure it out?

kat, sometimes thase downloaded mp4 files don't download/upload properly and sometimes it is an issue getting to your YouTube account.

Can you play that mp4 file properly using Windows Media Player or something like the free VLC player? If so then the issue is NOT the file but the sign in. Are you signing in using a Roxio signing or your own account outside of Roxio?

Is the mp4 file under the size that YouTube will accept? Do you often post to YouTube so that you have more space?

If you cannot play the mp4 video then the only solutions is to rename the Slide Show (Title) and make some modifications so that the web PhotoShow thinks it is a new file. You would have to go through the entire process again including a new download. That will still not guarantee that it will work.

You have a premium account don't you? Did you make the show on your desktop and upload it or did you make it on line. If you made it onl-line, you can download the raw PhotoShow to your desktop. From there, you can convert the PhotoShow to a wmv or mpg2 file. You may be able to upload the wmv file if it is not too large.

There are a lot of free Video convertes (cnet.com) that will convert that wmv file to another format so you can upload tat converted file . I often use "Any Video Converter".

Sorry this response is so long; it would have been shorter if there was more information provided with the question.

post-58-008482100 1315513505.jpg

Archived