• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Unable To "re Install" After Pc Crash

Kent William

Question

I originally installed my Roxio Easy VHS To DVD program last year. I had a system crash this past Spring and am only now attempting to re-install the program. It is not installing this time around. I get to a certain point of the installation and continually it gets hung up and fails.

This is the message I am getting: "Roxio Easy VHS To DVD Wizard was interrupted. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later date, please run the installation again."

This message always appears at the EXACT same place, when the Wizard says it is installing "Microsoft .Net v3.5 SP1". It hangs for a long time, about 2 or three minutes before the error shows up. I have turned everything else off on my pc and even disconnected the ethernet to see if I can isolate any "interruptions."

Can anyone help me here? Thanks.

1 answer to this question

Hi Kent,

I guess you might format your hard disk and reinstall it again, but it is so troublesome.

Other choice is that you must uninstall the software properly and reinstall it again.

My problem is that I lost the drivers and I cant install the WAsy Vhs to Dvd in othe pc.

It only runs in win vista or Win xp.

Can you kindly provide me the installation dirver that comes within the cd pls?

I could not find it on the website nor those who some people upload on the web.

I know my advice is not really helpful, but that is what i would do if I were in your shoes

Archived