• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Lost Subscription Key

thwldthng

Question

I am writing this for my son who has lost all the packaging that his game capture came in. When we bought it at Fry's we only had a MAC at home and the unit would not work with the Apple (Mac). Flash forward a couple of months and he now has a laptop but has lost the box, sleeve and everything else except the capture device itself and the CD disc. It also will not let me register the product as it says I have an invalid serial number even though it's the one on the device itself.

I tried customer support, that was a joke, evidently they don't take the time to read what your asking because ..well they can't help.

Is there a way to get the product key when you have lost it?

Thanks

Doug

1 answer to this question

I am writing this for my son who has lost all the packaging that his game capture came in. When we bought it at Fry's we only had a MAC at home and the unit would not work with the Apple (Mac). Flash forward a couple of months and he now has a laptop but has lost the box, sleeve and everything else except the capture device itself and the CD disc. It also will not let me register the product as it says I have an invalid serial number even though it's the one on the device itself.

I tried customer support, that was a joke, evidently they don't take the time to read what your asking because ..well they can't help.

Is there a way to get the product key when you have lost it?

Thanks

Doug

Why don't you call them on Monday (we are just fellow users on here):

Telephone Support: during normal business hours* at 877-793-7471 (North America only).

*Monday - Friday, 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST.

Archived