• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Usb Extension Cord Bad Image Issues

quiksily

Question

Ok,I have everything configured properly as far as i know... when i use the usb cord that came with the RGC product, the capture preview looks fine and captures fine but my desktop is not right next to my console or tv so i have to use an extension cord and when i use an extender its looks distorted and flickers the video.. the audio is fine but video looks like this.... if you have any solutions as to how to fix this i would be very grateful :)

2 answers to this question

Ok,I have everything configured properly as far as i know... when i use the usb cord that came with the RGC product, the capture preview looks fine and captures fine but my desktop is not right next to my console or tv so i have to use an extension cord and when i use an extender its looks distorted and flickers the video.. the audio is fine but video looks like this.... if you have any solutions as to how to fix this i would be very grateful :)

Hi quiksily,

Sorry but NO WAY to fix this. Only buy a USB 2.0 certified 5Mts. Any extension usb cable will make problems cited by you.

Claudio

Archived