Sign in to follow this  
Calum

Best Render Settings

Question

I just got my roxio game capture today,Yayyyyy right? Not so much. After hooking up the device and installing the software everything was looking good, but then I turned on my xbox and all the colours were weird on my tv. The greens were bluey and the reds were purpley. This is really frustrating because I have been waiting so long for this thing to arrive and now that I have it it won't work properly. Please help.

4 answers to this question

Hey i was haveing a great time with the roxio game cap but now it sucks. the audio has way to much bass. this just started happening this week and it sucks. I want to know how to fix this problem. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!!!

• Like 1

Hey i was haveing a great time with the roxio game cap but now it sucks. the audio has way to much bass. this just started happening this week and it sucks. I want to know how to fix this problem. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!!!

See if this is any help http://forums.suppor...me-on-rgc-unit/

and this http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/76239-roxio-game-capture-audio-problems/

Edited by ogdens

My suggestion

If you bought it from Roxio, send it back to them and ask for a refund and spend a bit more money by buying a AVerTV CaptureHD H727 DVB-T card for your pc, which does actually preview and capture in HD.

Hi I have recently baught an hdpvr because my RGC stopped working. I want to know the best render settings with the software that was provided with the RGC. I am not worried about hard drive space.