• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Hdr Express Will Not Accept Serial Number

lbogardus

Question

I purchased Creator 2012 Pro from the store this past weekend. The installation went fine accept for HDR Express. When I enter the serial number that is on the CD it gives me an error and will not accept it. All of the other applications worked fine when I was prompted to enter serial numbers. Anyone else have this problem or know a work around ?

6 answers to this question

Boy that's great information. Fry's is just a couple of miles away from where I work, I'll have to check that out. Thanks again.....

I submitted my earlier issue to Roxio Customer support. When I get home I have to get them a couple of screen shots so they can see what is going on.

You should contact support@unifiedcolor.com with your issue, they will be able to help.

I purchased Creator 2012 Pro from the store this past weekend. The installation went fine accept for HDR Express. When I enter the serial number that is on the CD it gives me an error and will not accept it. All of the other applications worked fine when I was prompted to enter serial numbers. Anyone else have this problem or know a work around ?

Other than the standard suggestions like 1 and l and 0 and o, contact Roxio support direct.

So far you are the only one that has an issue but that doesn't mean anything; other may.

What did you pay for it?

Other than the standard suggestions like 1 and l and 0 and o, contact Roxio support direct.

So far you are the only one that has an issue but that doesn't mean anything; other may.

What did you pay for it?

Yes I did try the obvious of upper case / lower case with no luck.

It was $129 at Fry's Electronics

Yes I did try the obvious of upper case / lower case with no luck.

It was $129 at Fry's Electronics

Fry's, at least the one near me has a price match guarantee for any reputable on-line dealer. They will match it for up to 30 days after you bought it. Did you check any of the on-line stores like Amazon? It has to be sold by Amazon and not a company just selling on Amazon. Amazon by Amazon has it for $116. I'n not sure how close you live to Frys' or if $13 is worth it too you. They have computers where thyy can confirm the price and the seller.

I had no problem getting them to match an online price for a TV - saved me about $300.

Fry's, at least the one near me has a price match guarantee for any reputable on-line dealer. They will match it for up to 30 days after you bought it. Did you check any of the on-line stores like Amazon? It has to be sold by Amazon and not a company just selling on Amazon. Amazon by Amazon has it for $116. I'n not sure how close you live to Frys' or if $13 is worth it too you. They have computers where thyy can confirm the price and the seller.

I had no problem getting them to match an online price for a TV - saved me about $300.

Boy that's great information. Fry's is just a couple of miles away from where I work, I'll have to check that out. Thanks again.....

I submitted my earlier issue to Roxio Customer support. When I get home I have to get them a couple of screen shots so they can see what is going on.

Archived