• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can Toast 11 Merge Several "movies" Into One?

pbedouk

Question

4 answers to this question

Toast has a Merge Clips option in the Edit window. However, I think it only works with one video format and I don't remember which one it is. What is the format of the videos you want merged and what format do you want to be the end result? I might be able to steer you in a good direction.

Toast has a Merge Clips option in the Edit window. However, I think it only works with one video format and I don't remember which one it is. What is the format of the videos you want merged and what format do you want to be the end result? I might be able to steer you in a good direction.

Thanks for responding.

The clips are .mov format and the merge clips option you mentioned is greyed out. The output format can be the same as the input format (.mov). Thanks again for any further suggestions.

Thanks for responding.

The clips are .mov format and the merge clips option you mentioned is greyed out. The output format can be the same as the input format (.mov). Thanks again for any further suggestions.

You should be able to do it with QuickTime Player X. The instructions are a bit hard to find. Choose QuickTime Player Help, select "Create and edit movies," and select "Rearrange your movie's content." There you'll see "Add an entire movie to your movie."

You should be able to do it with QuickTime Player X. The instructions are a bit hard to find. Choose QuickTime Player Help, select "Create and edit movies," and select "Rearrange your movie's content." There you'll see "Add an entire movie to your movie."

That worked! Thanks.

Archived