• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Select Video Device Failed

iRobiinRiioT

Question

2 answers to this question

Box it up and send it back, like i did, they are a poor quality device and despite this being a Roxio Official forum, Roxio themselves seem incapable of helping, leaving it only to forum members to try and sort out each others problems, I can't believe my problem was exclusive to me or that roxio don't know what causes it, the product is quite obviously not ready for the mass market (see all the problems posted on this forum) but there you go...poor, I will never purchase another roxio product.

adios' Roxio

he is right mine is doing the same ^#!& and i cant figure this ^#!& out and im pretty #$^@ computer savvy lol i say blow the !@#%er up with fireworks and upload that to youtube im sure you will get tons of hits im gonna go buy an hd capture card from best buy that doesnt suck &%$ like roxio

and i just got partnered with youtube to and i cant put out any new videos so !@#% ROXIO BURN IN HELL

Box it up and send it back, like i did, they are a poor quality device and despite this being a Roxio Official forum, Roxio themselves seem incapable of helping, leaving it only to forum members to try and sort out each others problems, I can't believe my problem was exclusive to me or that roxio don't know what causes it, the product is quite obviously not ready for the mass market (see all the problems posted on this forum) but there you go...poor, I will never purchase another roxio product.

adios' Roxio

Archived