• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Laptop Won't Recognize Video Signal

Lorraine in Lethbridge

Question

My machine [which has lots of system capacity and which recognizes everything I've given it so far] won't show recognition of the video signal from EASY VHS to DVD. (windows not MAC)

The built in video camera comes on when I hit 'record DVD' so I can see myself while the audio to the VHS plays beautifully. I have switched audio/video cords (it's not them); I've switched VHS machines, thinking mine is too old (not that either). Nothing I can do or know how to do lets me get my laptop to recognize the video signal. I've sent in the requested diag file to ROXIO - It's been three days.

Any ideas?

1 answer to this question

My machine [which has lots of system capacity and which recognizes everything I've given it so far] won't show recognition of the video signal from EASY VHS to DVD. (windows not MAC)

The built in video camera comes on when I hit 'record DVD' so I can see myself while the audio to the VHS plays beautifully. I have switched audio/video cords (it's not them); I've switched VHS machines, thinking mine is too old (not that either). Nothing I can do or know how to do lets me get my laptop to recognize the video signal. I've sent in the requested diag file to ROXIO - It's been three days.

Any ideas?

Disable your web cam.

Archived