• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

More Memory?

patcopete

Question

4 answers to this question

Still trying to read between the lines ;)

Guessing that you are Record DVD, which is high risk and not what anyone will recommend…

Even then if you look closely at the screen you have an option from 1 to 2 hours available with a 4.7 GB disc or Twice that with an 8.5 GB :o

post-39730-052889000 1317642344.jpg

post-39730-019414300 1317642346.jpg

But what you have to give up for Time is Quality!

Most of us will NEVER try to put more than 1 hour on a 4.7 GB DVD or 2 hours if you have 8.5 GB’s. You are only starting with VHS Quality so there is nothing you can give up in the way of Quality :(

It is far better to use Record Edit & Save to capture, edit and burn your movies. You can easily split one that is outside those time limits and use 2 or more DVD’s ;)

Thanks. I think this answers my question.

Yes!

But without knowing what you are specifically referring to and the version of software you have, a vague answer is all you can expect for now ;)

To be more specific:

I have recently installed;

Build: 201B23A, VHS

Roxio VHS to DVD (Build 210B23A ENU)

Technical Suport ID: VHStoDVDApp

When transferring from VHS to DVD, I only seem to be allowed one hour per DVD. Many of the items I wish to transfer are longer. Is there a way to transfer more that one hour onto a single DVD?

Thanks

Still trying to read between the lines ;)

Guessing that you are Record DVD, which is high risk and not what anyone will recommend…

Even then if you look closely at the screen you have an option from 1 to 2 hours available with a 4.7 GB disc or Twice that with an 8.5 GB :o

post-39730-052889000 1317642344.jpg

post-39730-019414300 1317642346.jpg

But what you have to give up for Time is Quality!

Most of us will NEVER try to put more than 1 hour on a 4.7 GB DVD or 2 hours if you have 8.5 GB’s. You are only starting with VHS Quality so there is nothing you can give up in the way of Quality :(

It is far better to use Record Edit & Save to capture, edit and burn your movies. You can easily split one that is outside those time limits and use 2 or more DVD’s ;)

Archived