Facefilter Key - on CD case?

Inspeqtor

Question

Hello Ivan,

I received my copy of Roxio Creator 2012 in the mail today and yes my key is printed on the back of my DVD case.

The problem I am having is finding where FaceFilter is on my computer. I am using Windows 7. I do not see FaceFilter listed in any of the Roxio folders where the Roxio programs are listed.

Thank you

Charles

4 answers to this question

I just bought Creator 2012 and tried installing FaceFilter 2; would NOT accept the Serial Number listed on the DVD sleeve. Roxio registered fine, but the FaceFilter gave error "Invalid serial number. Please try again. Please note that there are no letters "I" and "O" of english alphabet in serial number".

Like the other person, I'm quite sure I entered it correctly multiple times. I entered a case with Roxio support. I was surprised, as this is not typical for Roxio products.

post-101737-032800600 1326569036.jpg

I just bought Creator 2012 and tried installing FaceFilter 2; would NOT accept the Serial Number listed on the DVD sleeve. Roxio registered fine, but the FaceFilter gave error "Invalid serial number. Please try again. Please note that there are no letters "I" and "O" of english alphabet in serial number".

Like the other person, I'm quite sure I entered it correctly multiple times. I entered a case with Roxio support. I was surprised, as this is not typical for Roxio products.

Since you have the Flagship program - Creator 2012, you get free telephone support for a short period of time after you get the program. Wait until Monday and call them.

UPDATE:

I just now saw the FaceFilter icon on my desktop! The problem of where to find it is no longer a problem!

However, during the installation when asked to enter my KEY it is not accepted at all. I tried typing it with the dashes (-) without the dashes, and with spaces instead of dashes. I am positive I am typing in the correct characters for the key. I have tried it 4 times erasing the previous entry each time. I have installed hundreds of programs in the past entering a KEY for the product. I have no clue what my problem is.

Thank you for any help you may think of to suggest.

Charles

Archived