• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Porgeyman

Audio Help

Question

Hello Guys me and some friends recently purchased the roxio device to record ps3 black ops gameplay but evertime I record i get this horrible crackiling noise or the sound sounds horrible i dont know how to fix it please help me

PSN: Porgeyman

Thanks Porgeyman :lol:

8 answers to this question

Do NOT use Skype. Skype must be disable.

Click ctrl+del+alt and find Skype.exe and turn it off. Uninstall Roxio and reinstall it. Reboot your computer and if Skype logs in. Log out and close it again (ctrl+alt+del) and find Skype.exe . Then, run RGC.

At the moment, Skype is causing a problem.

I don't have Skype installed on my PC and I still have the horrible audio problems. I also am only getting one channel for some reason. I've checked cables and everything. I have tried to lower the audio via master as well. It's on FULL BLAST at all times. Is there still no fix for this?

ok thanks do you know how to split a video up in to sections

RGC has a program that you can split them. I don't know the steps since I don't use it. I have Sony Vegas and Adobe Effect to do them.

I don't have Skype installed on my PC and I still have the horrible audio problems. I also am only getting one channel for some reason. I've checked cables and everything. I have tried to lower the audio via master as well. It's on FULL BLAST at all times. Is there still no fix for this?

There could be another program that messes up with the audio. I am unsure what kind of programs you might have. Overall, I haven't used Skype in 4+ weeks on my computer that has RGC. I haven't experience an audio issue.

This is when I had Skype enable.

With Skype not running at all. I can play FPS now.

You can see the huge difference.

There could be another program that messes up with the audio. I am unsure what kind of programs you might have. Overall, I haven't used Skype in 4+ weeks on my computer that has RGC. I haven't experience an audio issue.

This is when I had Skype enable.

With Skype not running at all. I can play FPS now.

You can see the huge difference.

Uninstalled Windows Live Messenger, Xsplit and it did the trick. My audio is working well again. Thanks, hope this is more than a temp fix.

Windows Live Messenger shouldn't cause an issue nor Xsplit as I have them installed.

How did I found out about Skype's audio? Well, I was streaming and I enable Skype and all of a sudden. My viewers heard a loud sound. Then I disable it and it was gone.