Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • 0

Still Photo Editing Question



Hi, could anybody know what feature can allow me to cover up a spot that stands out with a piece next to the standout. I think somehow you can somehow cut/paste to blend in the spot. Probably an easy procedure for somebody who knows the software better than I. Thanks a lot.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

You might try the Clone Tool in Photosuite. This link can give you an idea of how it works, Photosuite's Clone Tool


If that isn't what you need, post back with more details.






Thanks a million Karri, thats the ticket.....

Edited by myguggi
move reply out of quote
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...