Toast 11 Conversion Changes File Names To Name Of Folder

bmedia

Question

When trying to convert a large batch of files to a different format Toast 11 keeps changing all of the individual file names to the name of the folder that they are coming from. I need to retain the original file names and simply change the format. Please help! I have a large volume of files to convert with links already built to point to the file names.

Thanks in advance!

post-99623-028767600 1319218303.png

2 answers to this question

It's adding the correct file names for me. Are these on your Mac's hard drive or somewhere else? Something to try is to use the Data tab of the Toast Media Browser to locate those videos and drag them in via the Media Browser. I expect they will be added correctly that way.

It's adding the correct file names for me. Are these on your Mac's hard drive or somewhere else? Something to try is to use the Data tab of the Toast Media Browser to locate those videos and drag them in via the Media Browser. I expect they will be added correctly that way.

That worked. Dragging and dropping is apparently not they way to go. Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.