• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Problem With Capturing

jeders

Question

I got my roxio game capture for x box yesterday my friend also got one too I am having trouble with the video quality my tv looks great however when capturing my game play it looks very fuzzy and not as it does on the tv i have tried changing all the options but no luck the best options for me still comes out fuzzy when recording my friend does not have this problem and looks great for him were as mine has red lines across the screen and looks terrible even though my tv does not is there a solution ?. Alos when i opened the game capure i noticed a rattling noise inside the box and believe it is a lose part to be honest im very mad.

Please look at the link at the start it shows an image of what it records like

Edited by jeders

5 answers to this question

I got my roxio game capture for x box yesterday my friend also got one too I am having trouble with the video quality my tv looks great however when capturing my game play it looks very fuzzy and not as it does on the tv i have tried changing all the options but no luck the best options for me still comes out fuzzy when recording my friend does not have this problem and looks great for him were as mine has red lines across the screen and looks terrible even though my tv does not is there a solution ?. Alos when i opened the game capure i noticed a rattling noise inside the box and believe it is a lose part to be honest im very mad.

Please look at the link at the start it shows an image of what it records like

I had the exact same probem and there unfortunatley isnt any fix , I ended up having to return it .

That rattling you hear is a weight that was added to give the thing some heft.

If you open it you'll see the weight and the spot it goes..

There's a good chance that the double sided tape wasn't peeled.

Just peel the tape and then slide the weight into the slot where it goes..

The other thing is you're probably watching in 1080 (or maybe 720) and the device only captures in 480.It does not capture in Hi-Def.

That rattling you hear is a weight that was added to give the thing some heft.

If you open it you'll see the weight and the spot it goes..

There's a good chance that the double sided tape wasn't peeled.

Just peel the tape and then slide the weight into the slot where it goes..

The other thing is you're probably watching in 1080 (or maybe 720) and the device only captures in 480.It does not capture in Hi-Def.

nope it the same in 420 as it was in 720