epsonsalt_1

Update Roxio Special Edition 2011 To 2012

Question

Hi to all of you,

I would like to pick some brains here, I have a previous version of Roxio Creator special edition 2011(retail)include a software call "convert VHS to DVD", I use the software that convert the VHS to DVD many times without any issue, recently I purchase an upgrade of Roxio Creator 2012 Pro from Roxio website(electronically) that I have also installed without any problems to run the program.

My question is, when I went back to run "convert VHS to DVD" program I don't see it nowhere in my start menu. Is this missing software is due to the conversion of Roxio Creator 2012 Pro???

Hopefully I did not confused anyone.

Thank for all the replies. :)

epsonsalt_1

2 answers to this question

I keep mine in the Task Bar but looking at the Start Menu, I have plenty of Roxio Entries, but V2D is seperate and since they are alphbetized, it comes in last ;)

post-39730-000188500 1319471141.jpg

What does yours look like???

Hi to all of you,

I would like to pick some brains here, I have a previous version of Roxio Creator special edition 2011(retail)include a software call "convert VHS to DVD", I use the software that convert the VHS to DVD many times without any issue, recently I purchase an upgrade of Roxio Creator 2012 Pro from Roxio website(electronically) that I have also installed without any problems to run the program.

My question is, when I went back to run "convert VHS to DVD" program I don't see it nowhere in my start menu. Is this missing software is due to the conversion of Roxio Creator 2012 Pro???

Hopefully I did not confused anyone.

Thank for all the replies. :)

epsonsalt_1

Didn't Roxio Creator 2012 Pro remove all of Roxio Creator special edition 2011(retail)?

C2012 will do the same thing under Video/Movies, Import, Capture video, using the USB Device that came with C2011 program..