• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Lynn Lynn

C2011 Pro Vw Split Tool

Question

Is there a tutorial on how to use the split tool in VW? The first split goes OK, but even though the next split is more than a minute further down the timeline, I get the message about "one or both items would be too small" or words to that effect. It seems that I do not know enough about using this tool, because it is hard to believe that VW will not allow a split scene as long as one minute. And I very often get a hang, with the screen being greyed out, and Task Manager tells me that the program is not responding.

1 answer to this question

Is there a tutorial on how to use the split tool in VW? The first split goes OK, but even though the next split is more than a minute further down the timeline, I get the message about "one or both items would be too small" or words to that effect. It seems that I do not know enough about using this tool, because it is hard to believe that VW will not allow a split scene as long as one minute. And I very often get a hang, with the screen being greyed out, and Task Manager tells me that the program is not responding.

Lynn Lynn did you ask this question before? You must contiue to select the section of the video that you want to work with. If you don't have a dotted line around it, it will not split !

Watch this;

Also : post-58-001627400 1319907949.jpg

Edited by sknis