• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Button Issue

CindyP

Question

I have been using Roxio Easy VHS to DVD for well over a year with no problems, but lately I am inserting multiple video clips & want to understand what exactly buttons are & how to use them. When putting my DVD into my DVD player, I have noticed that none of the videos will highlight & it is hard to tell which video I am selecting. How do I highlight or make it easy to tell which video is being selected?

1 answer to this question

I have been using Roxio Easy VHS to DVD for well over a year with no problems, but lately I am inserting multiple video clips & want to understand what exactly buttons are & how to use them. When putting my DVD into my DVD player, I have noticed that none of the videos will highlight & it is hard to tell which video I am selecting. How do I highlight or make it easy to tell which video is being selected?

I don't know if this is actually your problem, or your software supports this, but maybe the following link will work for you:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/63767-menu-buttons-dont-highlight/