• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Tv Flicking To Black Screen

Jax Demon

Question

Hi all

Recently purchased a Roxio game capture device and when I started using it I hardly noticed any issues. But now when recording my Tv flicks to a black screen for a few secs and it does this over the cause of me recording. It's highly annoying. I have used 3 different sets of component cable's yet it still does it.

Is this a known issue? Are they any fixes for this?

Please help me

Thanks in advance

Jax

4 answers to this question

Hi all

Recently purchased a Roxio game capture device and when I started using it I hardly noticed any issues. But now when recording my Tv flicks to a black screen for a few secs and it does this over the cause of me recording. It's highly annoying. I have used 3 different sets of component cable's yet it still does it.

Is this a known issue? Are they any fixes for this?

Please help me

Thanks in advance

Jax

Hi I had the same problem , the solution for me was to use good quality console component cables , the thicker the cable the better . Or else try switching your outputs and inputs on your Roxio Game capture .

The Roxio game Capture seems to have very weak Video signal passthrough , And is does not work very well around other electrical appliances.