omaharon

Toast Video Player Has Expired

Question

I downloaded the most recent update for Toast 10 Titanium. I have used the tiro transfer option to move some shows from my tiro to my iMac. I am unable to edit or view them. I get the following message:

Sorry, this pre-release version has expired. Please contact Elgato Systems for a release version or a new beta.

I get an option to go to the web site, and, wouldn't you know, it brings me to an ad for Toast 11. If I reinstall the original Toast 10 from my disc, I can edit video. If I update, I can't.

Has anyone figured out how to correct this issue? Or should I go back to the original version?

Thanks,

Ron

5 answers to this question

I have the same problem. However, as I've never used it before I upgraded to v10.0.9, I reverted to v10.0.8. I now find it only wants to play my MP4 videos and not the My Movie.toast file of my videos and photos saved using Save As Disc Image. So what's the point of this product? I mean, does it play Toast products or not?

Same exact problem. Running 10.6.8 and upgraded to Toast v10.0.9 and now I can't watch my videos. Thanks Roxio!