• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

CrashRyan

Changing Highlight Color On Button

Question

I cannot select the highlight color of an unlinked button ... the option is disabled. I can only change the font type and normal display color.

Also ... every time I add a new link to the page, all the other links are moved to the center of the page. They are not staying in the position I placed them in.

post-100338-087391400 1321886531.jpg

4 answers to this question

I am not in front of a machine that has Creator 11 (nor any Creator software) installed. But look for a submenu called Validate and perform that to see any issue(s) on that menu page.

Edited by malatekid

Don't worry about the color, the 'Unlinked Button' will not work in any BD or AVCHD Project :(

Likewise, when you ignore the warning about ...exceeded the number of buttons..., like you have here, the Navigation is not going to work the way you wnat it :(

Otherwise you setup looks good!

I would also recommend having a disc or 2 of DVD RW media on hand for testing and trying things out.

And since I do a lot of AVCHD projects, let me suggest you do your Burn to File rather than disc. This seems to avoid the AuthorScript Error and you can burn the Folder Set you create with the Burn Data Disc program in the Suite ;)

Aaah! My mistake ... I meant to create a DVD not an AVCHD ... once I recreated the new project I was able to see the link colors.

One other thing ... do you guys know how to change the order of links? Right now I have 15 links on my page split into 2 columns .... when I hit the DOWN button on the remote, instead of going down the items in the first column, it goes from LEFT to RIGHT and then goes to the next row ... is there a way of forcing it go down the column when i hit the DOWN BUTTON?

Thanks for your help!

post-100338-002184400 1321912546.jpg