The Source Video_Ts Folder Appears To Be Damaged.

Purina

Question

I hope someone can assist or has a solution to my two issues. I am using a Mac Pro version 10.6.8, Processor: 2 X 3 GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon, Memory: 7 GB 667 MHz DDR2 FB-DIMM.

Issue 1: This issue has only happened a few times when I rip certain DVDs with MacTheRipper or MacX DVD Ripper Pro. When I drag the VIDEO_TS folder into Toast Titanium Pro 11.0.4; I receive the message "The source VIDEO_TS folder appears to be damaged." Is this some type of write protect that is on the disc? I would greatly appreciate it if anyone has a solution to this issue.

Issue 2: This issue has only happened a few times when I rip certain DVDs with MacTheRipper or MacX DVD Ripper Pro. When I drag the VIDEO_TS folder into Toast Titanium Pro 11.0.4; the size is astronomically large, 73 GB or so. This large size obviously would not fit on a standard single layer DVD. Is this some type of write protect that is on the disc by making it so large that you can not burn a file of that size? I would greatly appreciate it if anyone has a solution to this issue.

Thank you!

2 answers to this question