• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
bcpalmer

Eta On Update For Downloaded Version Of Emc8

Question

Hello all,

Just looking to see if there is an ETA on an update for the downloaded version of EMC8?

Brian Palmer

Edited by bcpalmer

6 answers to this question

Hello all,

Just looking to see if there is an ETA on an update for the downloaded version of EMC8?

Brian Palmer

Not as far as anyone has said yet.

Hello all,

Brian Palmer

There is no update for the downloaded version of EMC 8.

There is no update for the downloaded version of EMC 8.

Understanding there is currently not an update for EMC8, will there be an update? I am very disappointed that half of the menu features that are supposed to be available in DVD builder are greyed out or do not work and honestly think this version is a step backwards from 7.5, which by the way will not work for me since installing 8.

This was the third upgrade of EMC that I have purchased and if Roxio is going to continue to fail at delivering a truly functional product, it will definitely be the last purchase I ever make :)

Understanding there is currently not an update for EMC8, will there be an update? I am very disappointed that half of the menu features that are supposed to be available in DVD builder are greyed out or do not work and honestly think this version is a step backwards from 7.5, which by the way will not work for me since installing 8.

This was the third upgrade of EMC that I have purchased and if Roxio is going to continue to fail at delivering a truly functional product, it will definitely be the last purchase I ever make :)

Thanks... got your e-mail...

No thank you-I'm hopeful something good will come about from it, but must admit I'm not going to hold my breathe :)

Understood :huh: