• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

JJL JR

Creating Play All Button

Question

I understand that to create a play all button on MyDVD, you need to open a project and add the movies created into the new project. My problem is that I created 4 movies in the same project and, from what I read on this forum, I can not create a play all button with this setup. Is there any way for me to save these movies separately so that I can combine and then have a play all button? Thanks.

3 answers to this question

I understand that to create a play all button on MyDVD, you need to open a project and add the movies created into the new project. My problem is that I created 4 movies in the same project and, from what I read on this forum, I can not create a play all button with this setup. Is there any way for me to save these movies separately so that I can combine and then have a play all button? Thanks.

Do you want a play all button as well as the option to select each movie?

To have each movie separate use Videowave to create each project and save each project as a VW project file. Then add each project file in myDVD; they will become separate title on the menu page and there you can also create your play all button.

Do you want a play all button as well as the option to select each movie?

To have each movie separate use Videowave to create each project and save each project as a VW project file. Then add each project file in myDVD; they will become separate title on the menu page and there you can also create your play all button.

Thanks. Yes, I want a play all button and the option to select a particular movie. To make sure I understand, you're saying that I need to start over and recreate each movie as a separate VW project. I can then combine the 4 separate VW files into one myDVD project. Is that correct?

Do what Walt suggested in post #2 above and then take a look at this post.

Edited by malatekid