• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Mydvd Project

JJL JR

Question

I am trying to create a MyDVD project from 5 slideshows. The slideshows were created in 4:3 aspect ratio. I have taken each file and outputted an as .AVI file. I opened MyDVD and imported each file and separated by chapter. I have two issues: 1. The submenu thumbnails are either all black or white. I thought I could change this by using Select Thumbnail, but that doesn't change anything. It looks pretty stupid. 2. The video preview is in 4:3 but it cuts off the sides. That didn't happen in the slide show. Maybe this will disappear once I burn. This is a lesser issue. I really want to clean up the thumbnails.

This is going to be a present for my wife and, if I pull this off, she will be very happy.

ADDITION

I've determined that I can use Select Thumbnail for all chapters except the first one. It has a lock on it and is listed as a locked chapter. I'm guessing that's why I can't change the thumbnail. Anyone know how I can unlock the chapter? I don't remember clicking anything to lock it.

Thanks.

Edited by JJL JR

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet