• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

jimtnc

Appreciation When It's Due

Question

I'm new here, and have obviously made a pest of myself, but I think there's a lot of folks here that are making things a little easlier for the rest of us newbies.

Until Sonic/Roxio gets an better tech response system, we appreciate you guys doing it...please keep on. From what I've seen...and read...you folks are more than qualified to handle the task.

Hope y'all are retired...heh-heh-heh...no redneck jokes, please.

Jim

8 answers to this question

Jim,no one is ever a pest as long as they ask good questions,are polite and take the suggestions offered in stride.We're all users just like you are and have been through alot of the problems that others are asking about.Feel free to come back and ask anything needed or even offer help if you feel you can.

Edited by tbrewst

As Terry has said, its all about support between users , and as long as they dont get potty mouth then we all here try to help.... thankyou for the thanks, and im sure all users and Gurus here appreciate your thanks...

Hope y'all are retired...heh-heh-heh

MMD-Jim,Yes!

cdanteek

Nice to hear your positive remarks, Jim. Thanks. :)

Edited by Patty

I'm new here, and have obviously made a pest of myself, but I think there's a lot of folks here that are making things a little easlier for the rest of us newbies.

Until Sonic/Roxio gets an better tech response system, we appreciate you guys doing it...please keep on. From what I've seen...and read...you folks are more than qualified to handle the task.

Hope y'all are retired...heh-heh-heh...no redneck jokes, please.

Jim

Likewise...

Thanks to all!

Nice to hear some good words Jim. There are many users that feel the same way you do and most have had a positive experience when using this Roxio forum to get some problems worked out. Believe me, I have learned a wealth of correct information from reading problem posts and learning from the answers that the knowledgeable replies suggest. We are all users just like you and do our best to help others.

Welcome back any time Jim.

Frank...

Nice to hear some good words Jim. There are many users that feel the same way you do and most have had a positive experience when using this Roxio forum to get some problems worked out. Believe me, I have learned a wealth of correct information from reading problem posts and learning from the answers that the knowledgeable replies suggest. We are all users just like you and do our best to help others.

Welcome back any time Jim.

Frank...

I moderate at a few forums now, and have administered my own in the recent past, so I am familiar with the ups and downs!

You do have to remember that most who visit a user or support forum are doing so because they are having a problem of some sort, and they are usually pretty frustrated by the time they arrive. Especially if they have just tried "speaking" with Roxanne! :)

Very few ever visit just to chat. Any venom built up is often directed at whomever tries to direct them in a way that either is not successful for them, or is something they have already tried. So it is often a thankless deed you perform. But it can also be reqarding. Depends on just how well that water runs down your back! And the thickness of your skin. :huh:

Keep on truckin'!!

I moderate at a few forums now, and have administered my own in the recent past, so I am familiar with the ups and downs!

You do have to remember that most who visit a user or support forum are doing so because they are having a problem of some sort, and they are usually pretty frustrated by the time they arrive. Especially if they have just tried "speaking" with Roxanne! :huh:

Very few ever visit just to chat. Any venom built up is often directed at whomever tries to direct them in a way that either is not successful for them, or is something they have already tried. So it is often a thankless deed you perform. But it can also be rewarding. Depends on just how well that water runs down your back! And the thickness of your skin. :D

.... and the beer down your throat ! :) Thanks !