kris10222

Videowave Editing

Question

I am trying to understand and I dont know if its possible but I need to edit the volume in the cut and paste parts of the videos I edit. Is it possible to edit the volume levels at the start and beging of each clip?

For example.....

I edit a church service, I need to cut out some of the time between songs and preaching. When I cut it out and insert a transition I need to merge the volumes in the front of each clip from nothing to regular level and then from regular to nothing. Increase and decrease if you will... is this possible?

Thanks

10 answers to this question

I am trying to understand and I dont know if its possible but I need to edit the volume in the cut and paste parts of the videos I edit. Is it possible to edit the volume levels at the start and beging of each clip?

For example.....

I edit a church service, I need to cut out some of the time between songs and preaching. When I cut it out and insert a transition I need to merge the volumes in the front of each clip from nothing to regular level and then from regular to nothing. Increase and decrease if you will... is this possible?

Thanks

Yes, it is very easy.

This is from an earlier version but the basic process is the same. Cutting out a section of video.

There will be no music during transitions but there are several ways of fading the audio in and out . This is for something a little different but the idea is the same.

Is this enough; where do you need more help.

Edited by sknis

For example.....

Thanks

That was just what I needed.. Thanks! Now for another question. I had Roxio Easy Creator 7.5 and I could make a dvd and render it to mpeg to play on the local tv cable. I cant seem to find that option in Creator 2012 pro...

That was just what I needed.. Thanks! Now for another question. I had Roxio Easy Creator 7.5 and I could make a dvd and render it to mpeg to play on the local tv cable. I cant seem to find that option in Creator 2012 pro...

I am not quite sure what you are asking. Are you asking how to create a DVD or how to just output your project to a mpeg file?

I edit a church service, I need to cut out some of the time between songs and preaching. When I cut it out and insert a transition I need to merge the volumes in the front of each clip from nothing to regular

Windows Movie Maker enables you to edit video by deleting or adding video clip within a complete video.

Windows Movie Maker enables you to edit video by deleting or adding video clip within a complete video.

There is no need for Windows Movie Maker. Videowave does that and much more.

I am not quite sure what you are asking. Are you asking how to create a DVD or how to just output your project to a mpeg file?

I can make a dvd but I need it in any format that will play just by putting it into the tray. Without pushing play...

I can make a dvd but I need it in any format that will play just by putting it into the tray. Without pushing play...

Make the DVD without menu.

Select New/ DVD, no menus. The DVD should then start playing automatically and will loop after finishing playing and start over.

Some DVD players have the option to enable.disable tha automatic play and looping

Make the DVD without menu.

Select New/ DVD, no menus. The DVD should then start playing automatically and will loop after finishing playing and start over.

Some DVD players have the option to enable.disable tha automatic play and looping

Thanks!

Thanks!

Since you have helped me out so much I am just going to make you my "go to" person... lol

Is there a way to "fade" out an overlay?

Since you have helped me out so much I am just going to make you my "go to" person... lol

Is there a way to "fade" out an overlay?

Double-click on the video/photo in the overlay track. The Overlay Settings window should open and you can make many adjustments to the video.

For a Fade in/out effect, click on the Motion (red button) option and you will get a drop-down menu from which you can select the fade options.