halo11

.mov File - Sound And Video Lags A Bit

Question

When I import a .mov file to Roxio Game Capture software on my PC from my camera, the sound and video lag. When I watch the .mov file in Windows Media Player, it works just fine. Any suggestions?

3 answers to this question

When I import a .mov file to Roxio Game Capture software on my PC from my camera, the sound and video lag. When I watch the .mov file in Windows Media Player, it works just fine. Any suggestions?

Please explain a litlle more. Why are you importing a mov file from your camera into the game capture software? What happens if you convert the mov file into a mpg2 file with a free video converter program?

Computer specs? What else is running while you are doing this?

Edited by sknis

Please explain a litlle more. Why are you importing a mov file from your camera into the game capture software? What happens if you convert the mov file into a mpg2 file with a free video converter program?

Computer specs? What else is running while you are doing this?

I have imported .mov files before into the software with no problems. Nothing is running in the background. I'm using Windows 7 U4100 with 3 GB of RAM.

post-101186-036853500 1325000178.gif

I have imported .mov files before into the software with no problems. Nothing is running in the background. I'm using Windows 7 U4100 with 3 GB of RAM.

When was the last time you did maintenance on your computer? That is to get rid of trial programs and others that you don't need, get rid of junk files and defrag. You can use these free tools.

I'm niot surprised that it is running slow ; do you have a video card or just a video chip? What is the item that fives the lowest rating in the Windows Experience? Turn off all the fancy Windows settings for your display monitor.

Have you run the Dell diagnostics for your computer and updated all the hardware drivers?

Edited by sknis