• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can Not Load Toast 11

just a learnin

Question

7 answers to this question

Download and install the Toast 11.0.4 update from Roxio's Software Updates page instead of whatever copy you currently have. It has the entire Toast standard bundle of apps. After installing be sure to launch and register the Toast application before opening any of the other bundled apps.

Thank you for the fast reply. I did download it, and it is doing the samething,

I was told I did not have an extractor to open the files. I downloaded an extractor program that extracted the file but I can not see how to launch the packages.

I am sorry for my lake of knalage this is my first Mac and I have a lot to learn.

Thank you for the fast reply. I did download it, and it is doing the samething,

I was told I did not have an extractor to open the files. I downloaded an extractor program that extracted the file but I can not see how to launch the packages.

I am sorry for my lake of knalage this is my first Mac and I have a lot to learn.

Everything needed to open the installer is built into OS X so I don't know why you're having this difficulty. There is no "extractor" needed. Just double click on the toast_11_titanium_1104(709).dmg file that should be in your Downloads folder and this "disk image" file mounts on the desktop (or a single click will work if you select that title in the window that pops up when you click on the Downloads icon next to the Trash can in the Dock at the bottom of your screen). You then should see a window in the Finder that contains the Toast 11 installer. Double-click on "Install Toast 11" to begin the steps for installing the application. When the installation is complete you will have a folder in your Applications folder titled "Toast 11 Titanium." Open that folder and launch the Toast Titanium application.

If you Mac won't mount the .dmg file downloaded from Roxio there is either a problem with the download (so download it again) or there is a problem with your Mac.

Everything needed to open the installer is built into OS X so I don't know why you're having this difficulty. There is no "extractor" needed. Just double click on the toast_11_titanium_1104(709).dmg file that should be in your Downloads folder and this "disk image" file mounts on the desktop (or a single click will work if you select that title in the window that pops up when you click on the Downloads icon next to the Trash can in the Dock at the bottom of your screen). You then should see a window in the Finder that contains the Toast 11 installer. Double-click on "Install Toast 11" to begin the steps for installing the application. When the installation is complete you will have a folder in your Applications folder titled "Toast 11 Titanium." Open that folder and launch the Toast Titanium application.

If you Mac won't mount the .dmg file downloaded from Roxio there is either a problem with the download (so download it again) or there is a problem with your Mac.