Cal

EMC Suite 8 upgradable to Deluxe

Question

I got the EMC Suite 8 and I believe for the features I need Deluxe. Does anyone know if it is possibe to upgrade? I don't mind paying, I just don't want to buy a second package.

Thanks

6 answers to this question

I got the EMC Suite 8 and I believe for the features I need Deluxe. Does anyone know if it is possibe to upgrade? I don't mind paying, I just don't want to buy a second package.

Thanks

There was, at one time, an upgrade lower price talked about, but it never reached fruition. I believe that you will have to purchase the whole package, which I think is ridiculous to make a person do.

There was, at one time, an upgrade lower price talked about, but it never reached fruition. I believe that you will have to purchase the whole package, which I think is ridiculous to make a person do.

Thanks for the info. I guess I will wait it out. Learn this product and see.

Thanks for the info. I guess I will wait it out. Learn this product and see.

Good idea, Cal. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

Thanks

If you purchased directly from Sonic/Roxio, there is a 30 day money back guarantee, so you'd be able to return it for a refund, then purchase the Deluxe package, if that helps?