• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Requirements Question

cmj2483

Question

Hi All,

I would really like to purchase this product and i was looking at the requirements for it and I am not sure if my processor is good enough. The minimum requirements have Microsoft Windows® 7, Vista™ SP2, XP (SP3 for 32 bit & SP2 for 64 bit), Intel® Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM. I have Windows Vista SP 2 64 bit and 4GB of RAM. However I am not sure of my processor, it is a AMD Phenom 9150e Quad Core 1.80 GHz. The processors listed I believe are dual core but since mine is quad core, does it matter that i am only at 1.80 GHz? Thanks fore the feed back all.

2 answers to this question

Hi All,

I would really like to purchase this product and i was looking at the requirements for it and I am not sure if my processor is good enough. The minimum requirements have Microsoft Windows® 7, Vista™ SP2, XP (SP3 for 32 bit & SP2 for 64 bit), Intel® Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM. I have Windows Vista SP 2 64 bit and 4GB of RAM. However I am not sure of my processor, it is a AMD Phenom 9150e Quad Core 1.80 GHz. The processors listed I believe are dual core but since mine is quad core, does it matter that i am only at 1.80 GHz? Thanks fore the feed back all.

Sorry i am looking to purchase Roxio game capture for a console.