• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy Vhs To Dvd Upgrade

OLD1

Question

I apologize if this is a repeat but I have spent some time looking for answers and have found none. I wrote to support and haven't received an answer yet either. So briefly here is my problem I was using version 1.1.bunch more I captured several videos then the software recommended an upgrade to easy VHS to DVD 3 plus. I purchased and installed it on my laptop running vista. I am now ready to actually burn the DVDs but when I try to open the video files the new version tells me the file format is not supported. What is the problem and does anyone have a solution that I can try.

In response to what file formats VHS 2 DVD-3 doesn't like I cant tell you I cant get the extensions to come up on the vista laptop all it tells me is they are movie clips. I am realizing I am to stupid to ask an intelligent question about this but trying.

I appreciate all the help so far I went to upfordown and uploaded a file called Touch_Piolet 00001.mpg as a sample of something captured by easy VHS2DVD that my upgrade says is not supported when I try to create the DVD.

Edited by OLD1

2 answers to this question

I apologize if this is a repeat but I have spent some time looking for answers and have found none. I wrote to support and haven't received an answer yet either. So briefly here is my problem I was using version 1.1.bunch more I captured several videos then the software recommended an upgrade to easy VHS to DVD 3 plus. I purchased and installed it on my laptop running vista. I am now ready to actually burn the DVDs but when I try to open the video files the new version tells me the file format is not supported. What is the problem and does anyone have a solution that I can try.

Perhaps some information on what file formats VHS2DVD-3 does not like would be helpful? With the little information you supplied it is impossible to even guess what is wrong.

Exactly how you are proceeding is a good start

Post a sample of one of those files on upfordown so we can test them.

http://www.upfordown.com/