• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Label Creator 10 Problem

radioczar

Question

I have a retail version of Roxio Easy Media Creator 10 Suite running under Windows XP.

I recently began having trouble saving label projects and opening label projects (created in Label Creator 10). The error message in both cases is the same: "The Parameter is Incorrect." This morning when I tried to open a jwl file created yesterday I received this message. In fact, none of the project files I created yesterday will open today.

To reiterate, I am NOT attempting to open an older version .jwl file, but one created with the version currently running on the computer.

Suggestions?

1 answer to this question

I have a retail version of Roxio Easy Media Creator 10 Suite running under Windows XP.

I recently began having trouble saving label projects and opening label projects (created in Label Creator 10). The error message in both cases is the same: "The Parameter is Incorrect." This morning when I tried to open a jwl file created yesterday I received this message. In fact, none of the project files I created yesterday will open today.

To reiterate, I am NOT attempting to open an older version .jwl file, but one created with the version currently running on the computer.

Suggestions?

post-97-048085600 1330099802.jpg