• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Buffla

Why Doesn't Red Show Up At All?

Question

Hi all, I just recently bought the Roxio Game Capture and have it hooked up correctly to a computer that meets the system requirements but when I look in the capture preview screen and on my tv screen, red just doesn't show up. I'm not the smartest around technology so I was wondering if you could guys could help me out. I have it hooked up to an xbox by the way. I'll attach a couple pictures so you guys can see what I'm looking at. In the Xbox dashboard picture, we know the Netflix deal is supposed to be red, so i'm not just seeing things. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

post-102655-075510500 1330119473.jpg

post-102655-072296800 1330119481.jpg

8 answers to this question

Hi all, I just recently bought the Roxio Game Capture and have it hooked up correctly to a computer that meets the system requirements but when I look in the capture preview screen and on my tv screen, red just doesn't show up. I'm not the smartest around technology so I was wondering if you could guys could help me out. I have it hooked up to an xbox by the way. I'll attach a couple pictures so you guys can see what I'm looking at. In the Xbox dashboard picture, we know the Netflix deal is supposed to be red, so i'm not just seeing things. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Double check that you have got the cables hooked up correctly from the Xbox to the capture device.

to a computer that meets the system requirements

Click #17 in my signature and post the specs please?

For computer:

Windows 7 Home Premium

Service Pack 1

Processor: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5700@3.00GHz 3.00 GHz

Installed Memory (RAM): 6.0 GB

System Type: 64-bit Operating System

Roxio Game Capture:

(Build 100B76D SP2 ENU)

Hope This Helps!

post-102655-068626700 1330130655.png

I just double checked them and they are hooked up correctly to the Game Capture. Any other ideas?

Hi Buffla

Try swapping the ends of the cables. Basically, turn your cables around so the end connected to the TV is now connected to the device, and vice versa. A weird suggestion, but has worked for some users.

Jon

Hi Buffla

Try swapping the ends of the cables. Basically, turn your cables around so the end connected to the TV is now connected to the device, and vice versa. A weird suggestion, but has worked for some users.

Jon

Jon, I tried it and it didn't change anything. Still no red. Any other ideas?

Jon, I tried it and it didn't change anything. Still no red. Any other ideas?

Hi Buffla

Did you just start using Roxio Game Cap with your Xbox or had it worked previously?

Jon

Hi Buffla

Did you just start using Roxio Game Cap with your Xbox or had it worked previously?

Jon

I just started using it. It has never been right.