• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Distorted Sound Help Now!

saen211

Question

My sound is messed up, i'll have a video to show you what i mean. My specs meet the requirements, i have an AMD but i cant seem to find the sound setting to change it from Cool & Quiet to something else, i checked my BIOS. Here is a video on my game, IT MAKES ME F***ING ANGRY!!!!

Lol i even have some funny bloopers/glitches. his was recorded all by Roxio on my ps3 while i played FNV.

Plz help ASAP!!!! I'm starting a new youtube channel called Mythhunterscornner and i need this fixed by MONDAY! Thats my deadline with my friend for the youtube channel. If you could, also tell me on how to make live commentaries cuz when i try, it gets f'd up!

Edited by saen211

2 answers to this question

My sound is messed up, i'll have a video to show you what i mean. My specs meet the requirements, i have an AMD but i cant seem to find the sound setting to change it from Cool & Quiet to something else, i checked my BIOS. Here is a video on my game, IT MAKES ME F***ING ANGRY!!!!

Lol i even have some funny bloopers/glitches. his was recorded all by Roxio on my ps3 while i played FNV.

Plz help ASAP!!!! I'm starting a new youtube channel called Mythhunterscornner and i need this fixed by MONDAY! Thats my deadline with my friend for the youtube channel. If you could, also tell me on how to make live commentaries cuz when i try, it gets f'd up!

Sorry, I'm not going to watch all 10 minutes of it. It is my time and I don't have that much to watch and listen to something that I'm not that interested in.

Just tell us where the distorted audio is on the timeline. Have you updated the drivers for your audio card/device? When did you last do any maintenance on your computer - clean up junk files, defrag? Have you checked the audio wires and connections?

Please list your computer specs; yes it is important. Include your operating system, your video card information and your audio card/chip information. Did you do any of these prep steps before installing the device and program?

List all of it, it will take you less than the 10 minutes you wanted me to waste. I get *** angry with people who ask questions and then don't provide the information requested.

Look at the other posts in this part of the forum for advice on capturing your narration.

Just to make sure you understand. This is a users forum and not Roxio Tech support. We volunteer time to help people who really want help - do you?

Edited by sknis