Digital Nobodies

Audio Cuts In And Out

Question

I'm recording Halo Reach machinima, and I've noticed on all my clips the sound cuts in and out. It's quiet annoying and I can't get any work done. I have it on AVI, I've also tried WMV format which turned out even worse. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks.

5 answers to this question

Tell us everything between "recording" and "sound cuts in and out" :huh:

How are you hooked up?

What are you recording with?

What settings?

Your PC specs (like I have in my signature block)?

Are you using Creator 2011?

I'm pretty sure this belongs under the game capture part of the forum. The only question is "capture from a console" or "Capture from a PC" (game).

I must've put this in the wrong forum. I apologize. I'm using the 2011 Roxio Game Capture Device.

I checked the directions and I am set up correctly. I'm using my laptop to record, I feel as though my computer's CPU isn't strong enough.

I have an HP Pavilion G56 laptop. It's specs are: Intel Celeron 900 processor, 2.2GHz, 800MHz, 250GB SATA hard drive, 3GB DDR2 system memory, 64 Bit system(I think)

I'm capturing from my Xbox 360 console.

Hope this helps to solve my problem.

I must've put this in the wrong forum. I apologize. I'm using the 2011 Roxio Game Capture Device.

I checked the directions and I am set up correctly. I'm using my laptop to record, I feel as though my computer's CPU isn't strong enough.

I have an HP Pavilion G56 laptop. It's specs are: Intel Celeron 900 processor, 2.2GHz, 800MHz, 250GB SATA hard drive, 3GB DDR2 system memory, 64 Bit system(I think)

I'm capturing from my Xbox 360 console.

Hope this helps to solve my problem.

You are completely in the wrong forum - you should have posted in the Roxio Game Cature for Consoles forum. I have moved this thread to that forum

Your computer is just not good enough as you suspect. Read this